Chatbots can improve customer experience in contact centers by:
- Reducing customer wait time
- Achieving a higher customer satisfaction
- Cutting down contact center expenses and increasing productivity
- Getting to know your customer better
- Using human agents only when it is necessary
Most customer service and contact center executives are honing in on bots because they can handle large volumes of queries. Thus, their service center staff can focus on more complex tasks. As the technology behind bots has improved in terms of natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and intent-matching capabilities, companies are increasingly willing to trust them to handle direct customer interaction.